For this kit you will need to buy the frame wood at a home-depot store for $200 . The instructions lay out exactly what to tell a home-depot employee to cut the frame for you. Because the connectors super-impose all of the complex angles, you just need two variants of 90 degree cuts made on basic 1×2 wood labeled A and B lengths.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Our domes are:
- 17.5 feet in diameter by default, (tell us what size you want).
- Fabricated with modern yurt materials
- Easy to repair
- Easy to customize
- Easy to insulate.
The kits assemble with cabinet screws and roofing screws. Very portable and easy to take down. The domes do not need to be on a level platform, but we include layman plans on how to build a portable aircrete/concrete decagon foundation.
These things can be whatever you need them to be. They are quite a bit easier to get away with in terms of permitting as well.
- Waterproof roofing panels that screw
- Full geodesic dome connector kit.
- Complete dome construction guide
- All fasteners, materials, and screws required to finish structure excluding frame wood.